Sunday, December 20, 2009

Led Mouse Pad Hp Dv8000 Lights And Keyboard And Mouse Pad?

Hp Dv8000 Lights and Keyboard and Mouse Pad? - led mouse pad

Hello I have an HP DV8000 and for 3-4 years, and I wonder how I light up my LED fix on my DV8000, you know what I mean ... For example, you have lights on the DVD, this circle thingy, volume, mute, volume up and volume calculation, but not by .......... lit and CAPS and the number tooo ......... I wondered how to fix or buy new lights for my laptop ................... By ............. ... I wonder where and how do I get a new keyboard for DV8000 and how the key in the cleaning of my laptop ........ ...... Oh, and my mouse pad clicker-thing on the left side is difficult to push down what I can, however, both thank you lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment