Monday, February 15, 2010

Whats Is The Strongest Wood In The World I Need Someone To Contemplate On Whats Wrong With Me?

I need someone to contemplate on whats wrong with me? - whats is the strongest wood in the world

alien is to embrace death? Excellent I really think the world will end 2012 December 21 I, read tuples and the unconscious. Some tell me that, smart because the fact that in the 17 and I'm probably one of the few people on earth that can actually understand the mind, and whatever your ability and how they are intelligent, but are not fully developed a way to this thing that the same barrier properties in a forest , or on television was to be able to understand one thing to use. And that is something the government can end the brain, is absurd, but true, eh? Sorry if this is really complicated, or dosent make sense, but really help with the theme of the world, and why so complicated, and as such is rather thinGS can influence big things, like life is fragile, but strong. What the hell is wrong with me. I know this is not the ordinary citizen thinks that I'm antisocial, I can not surrounded by incompetent people who will not be on the same subject. I hate people. they do not understand things. I just want answers, and I get that bubbles of carbon, hydrogen, oxygen with mine. I welcome the Death 21 December 2012. Explode if not, then the understanding of the brain of all.

7 comments:

Burro said...

Some of his statements sound a bit like the fantasies granduer ...

"I'm probably one of the few people on earth who can actually understand the mind"

Moreover, it is strange to embrace death. Death may end up in an elegant hotel with someone you love, surrounded by people they love. The inevitability of death, and not anything to fear.

I understand that if you say he hates people too. Man is selfish, greedy and stupid - in general - but that does not mean that they have the right to live.

His style is inconsistent and sometimes bizarre, this could point to disordered thinking.

I suggest you discuss your ideas with someone you trust, a friend, family member, a therapist, teacher.

Good luck

~Savanna... said...

You are thinking outside of the partner as a confluent, lovers. Use this energy to do something meaningful for the world to write such a book or a song or painting a picture. It is not often embraced to death.

Jeremy said...

There is nothing wrong with if you do not believe that there is. Be yourself. We look forward to what you want. Life is waiting, while you have it. Rather, it is strange to embrace death.

THE END said...

I have the answer for more than 10 similar questions in just one hour. That is the hand, falls rapidly to a virus, the virus of life before death to you.

MF said...

Have a good start and a hasty departure.

letmeowt... said...

ok, I did not expect what I say. if they do, if you do not either. In eather not here to preach, but we need a logic in this case, the 13 December 2012 Shure text me or find my email ok? You will not actually die then i dont know if thats true or not because I do not predict the future, nobody can, please, if someone could tell me the lottery numbers simple Only 1 hours ok? I will share the money with you. "Ok I'll tell you what you do not want to hear, and I predict it's something that I do not want to hear, but I think I do not think you know what I mean, God says in Matthew 24, that no one knows the end time. No one knows. not even the angels in heaven, I do not even know his son, Jesus knows the day nor the hour amagedon. noand he knows that God alone knows now not to believe, but. I know no one is guaranteed to live Tomarrow and I could not live long enough to .......... letmeowt1@yahoo.com email me im 13 looking forward to my friend. I hope to live forever

JayJay said...

You are a man, as you can not like their own kind ...? No one, not so different from her, when someone apparently cut else.Maybe and distorted, and have the ability to see Froom abroad. Then you have the ability to assess, since they expect these people and the indifference or even recognize, as we all have the same action are excluded, and same.Plus much time for themselves, who spend most likely to read.

Post a Comment