Sunday, February 7, 2010

Canadian Chips In Nyc Canadian Living In NYC.Where Can I Find Canadian Foods Like Ketchup Chips, Humpty Dumpty Cheesies, Etc?

Canadian living in NYC.Where can I find canadian foods like ketchup chips, humpty dumpty cheesies, etc? - canadian chips in nyc

Not in particular, but: For a good selection of "The file I have not eaten in months, give me a dozen!" Type-food hit a warehouse in the UK importer. The packaging is something "wrong", but the food is still the "right".

See also

http://www.canadianfavourites.com/

Or, as I did when I lived in America, and interfere with (slightly) to your friends and family to send CARE packages, and if during the visit of the dead. Potato chips are at least cheap enough mail.

3 comments:

hippieia... said...

OHHH I love barbque Humpty Dumpty. Always difficult to find. havent seen ketchup chips here (IN MA). Do you have a website? Perhaps you can tell where they are or where in New York sold at all. Good luck

the cynical chef said...

Uh, Canada?

Raina said...

I'm from New York and never heard of these foods. What are they?

Post a Comment