Friday, January 29, 2010

How Soon Should You Start Looking For A Job Before Graduation I Am Stressing About My Baby Shower One Week From Now,I Am Going To Look Horrid On That Day.Why Am I Like That?

I am stressing about my baby shower one week from now,I am going to look horrid on that day.Why am I like that? - how soon should you start looking for a job before graduation

If this is done for you? Before a big event / party, there are other on stupid things and start to look bad?
I have a baby shower next weekend and I know I can not change the date. It stresses me, no shower, but I'm beginning to think about other things is not relevant or are stressed in the past and get, a lot of ETC and finally a wicked witch and the day. If you informally, nature surprised that I'm usually very good, but when it is expected that is something I do for myself.
For example, the graduation ceremony for my husband and the party. I had the best costume, fastest time did a good job, and so on. But I came to the front of a stupid idea came into my mind and refused to leave, even spoken to him for a few days before the event ... and, finally, not to my best at the ceremony and celebration ... bcoz of stress, thoughts, fears, I spent a few days earlier.
Once the game was over, was beautiful and much better.
Whats up with this? I'm a shooter, if it helps. How can I avoid these things and have a good celebration and not thinking of becoming a storm. I made this point repeatedly in the past and feel powerless.

No comments:

Post a Comment