Monday, January 4, 2010

Birthday Balloon Delivery I Want To Send A Fun/embarrassing Birthday Delivery To My Hub's Work (police Dept). What Is A Good Idea?

I want to send a fun/embarrassing birthday delivery to my hub's work (police dept). What is a good idea? - birthday balloon delivery

We do not have much money this year something good super, so I thought it would be the next best thing .... embarrassing, a group of officers in the other! Give me something good. He loves to play tricks, so I think we have a kick out of it. One year I sent him a balloon Boquet, that was fun. I want to go up.

3 comments:

nothing said...

You can use something like a singing telegram look .... or in practice, there are services that send a portion of a man or a woman in costume for the singing of Happy Birthday in front of a group. BUT .... I would caution use common sense when discussing a topic, etc. and provides nothing to the sexual or suggestive, since in a police many of those who laugh and rejoice and be on the surface seems to serve its purpose, but could be lack of good taste, influence a lasting impact subconscious with some people in government decision-making in the future. It is regrettable things.

FrozenFl... said...

Well, I have an idea for a stripper job and send a hub 2 UR .. lol now thats funny!

mary_lli... said...

Go to the florist and get roses to send to him belt and maybe some body gliter.

Post a Comment